Our customers are very important to us and we want each and every one of you to be 100% satisfied. The return process is an important component of this satisfaction guarantee. We want to make sure that every one's experience with SIM Yamaha is a positive one. In the very rare, and very unlikely, instance you might not be 100% happy use the following information to exchange or return your Yamaha parts and to ensure that they come back in great condition.
To request to return parts please fill out the RMA Request Form
and follow the drop down menu prompts. Items cannot be returned without obtaining this number before you send the item back.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURN:
- Returns will not be accepted without an RMA (return authorization number).
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Product may be returned within 15 days from the day you received the shipment.
- Parts must be returned in the condition that you received them; new and in the new parts packing, and in the correct part number box or bag. If they are opened, installed or otherwise not resalable as new, we will assess them at that time. We get parts returned frequently that are "new/never used/in new packing" that are oily, greasy, smell like gas, not in the correct part numbered package ect. and we cannot resell them as new. If the product cannot be sold as new there will be a minimum of a 20% restock.
Please include a copy of the invoice and write on it "RMA " or include a copy of this email. Please make sure your name and RMA # are visible on the outside of the package. Parts must be returned in a box with the appropriate packing to protect the parts from damage in shipment. Do not put return labels on, or write on, the Yamaha branded packaging to return. Do not use envelopes or bubble envelopes. If parts are returned damaged due to inappropriate packing material we will not refund for them. Use a shipping method that provides a tracking number. We are not responsible for returned packages in transit to us.
In the instance an item is defective due to our error, manufacturer error or product defect the item will be exchanged. We will provide you with a return shipping label. All we ask is that you put the label provided on the box with the item to be returned and ship it back to us.
- In the instance the purchaser orders the wrong item, the item will be exchanged for the correct one as long as the wrong item is in new, resalable condition. The difference in cost of the items and shipping will be the responsibility of the purchasing party. If the item that was incorrectly ordered is higher in cost than the correct item needed, the purchaser will be credited for the difference. We will not accept returns on product not in it's original condition; product that is damaged, used, missing parts; or return requests after the 15 day period.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on returned parts.
- Electrical components, special tools, oils, lubes, and fuel additives are nonreturnable unless approved. A refund will not be issued until parts are inspected and a refund amount will be issued at our discretion. Expect a restocking fee of at least 20%.
- Refunds will be processed within 7-14 days of receiving the returned package. Please make sure you have tracking for the package. It may take 1-2 billing cycles for your refund to show on your account depending on the card or bank.
*Although SIM Yamaha intends to keep prices consistent and up-to-date, SIM Yamaha reserves the right to revise prices and correct printing/pricing errors.